At St Mary’s we celebrate each child’s individual uniqueness and ensure they aspire to reach their full potential.
(Please scroll down the page for all the necessary Application Forms)
The breadth of our curriculum gives each pupil the opportunity to discover and explore their individual passions and talents. Our holistic environment allows pupils to thrive in activities beyond the classroom through enriching experiences in sports, creative arts, leadership opportunities and wellbeing.
We are a Catholic Primary and Nursery School within the Diocese of Westminster. It is founded for the education of Catholic children of the parishes of:
- Our Lady of Sorrows & St Bridget’s, Isleworth
- St Vincent de Paul, Osterley and
- St Margaret of Scotland, St Margaret’s Twickenham
Whilst we are a Catholic School, the Governing body welcomes applications from those of all faiths and beliefs who are ready to embrace our ethos and values.
We currently take 26 children into our morning nursery and 60 children into two Reception classes.
Reception Admissions 2024-2025
Thank you for your interest in our lovely school. Please read the following information on the application process.
Applications for admission to Reception classes in September 2024 are coordinated by the Local Authority. If you intend to apply for a place at St Mary's Catholic Primary School, you will need to do the following:
- All applicants must complete their home local authority online application. Only Hounslow residents can apply on the Hounslow online system at www.hounslow.gov.uk/primaryadmissions
All online applications must be submitted by the closing date of 15th January 2024.
- You must also complete a Supplementary Information Form (SIF) and return it to school, either by email, post or hand, by 15th January 2024.
- Applications received after 15th January 2024 will be treated as late applications and will only be considered after places have been allocated to families who applied on time.
- You will be sent an e-mail from Hounslow Admissions, with the outcome of your application on 16th April 2024 (after 5 pm). You will not receive a letter if you have been offered your first preference school. You must, however, accept or decline this offer online by 30th April 2024 by going to https://www.eadmissions.org.uk/ and selecting ‘view outcome and respond’.
- Our Admissions Policy, SIF and Parish Boundary Maps are below for your information.
Please read the 'Starting School in Hounslow in September 2024' brochure carefully before completing your application. A copy can be seen below or downloaded from London Borough of Hounslow’s website.
In Year Admissions 2023-2024
If we have not been able to offer your child a place, you have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel. Please click on the following links to find out how to appeal:
Nursery 2024 Admissions Documents
If we have not been able to offer your child a place, you have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel. The following documents give you details on how to make your appeal.